IDOL meets TRIM for records management
HP has released a new version of its enterprise records management offering, which is powered by recently acquired Autonomy’s Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL). HP says TRIM Version 7.2 is designed to address increasing critical and complex information governance demands of corporations and the public sector.
HP says IDOL enables TRIM 7.2 to automatically index all relevant information and form an understanding of all conceptually related content and topics within both unstructured and structured information.
The company says the new version enables organizations to:
- auto-categorize all information in an enterprise and apply appropriate policies,
- control business records in-place,
- apply records management rigor to SharePoint in the cloud,
- simplify HP TRIM for SharePoint administration with synchronized classification and term sets,
- automate disposition of records across countries and regulatory regimes with multi-jurisdictional retention management, and
- enhance scalability and performance to meet the requirement of the largest organizations.