Recommind adds contacts management
Recommind has released Decisiv Email 2.3, its leading e-mail-categorization product designed to improve the process of tagging, filing and storing e-mail. Included in this release are automated contacts management, enhanced search options and integration with Interwoven's WorkSite Document Management System.
Recommind says the integration of Decisiv Email and WorkSite offers organizations an intelligent, predictive tagging and filing tool that allows for one-click filing and provides a single view of all matter or project-related information across the entire firm or enterprise. Further, the company says, automatic syncing and creation of new client/matter folders provides seamless project management across key applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Decisiv Email and major document managements systems. Recommind reports other new features and benefits of Decisiv Email 2.3 include:
- improved ease of filing, including improvements to auto-suggestion;
- enhanced contact management--new address book gleans address and contact information directly from e-mails;
- improved options for browsing, sorting and viewing data;
- enhanced capabilities for full-text and phrase-based search;
- increased efficiency, ability to perform repetitive actions more quickly; and
- performance improvements on both the server and client side.