InsideView Data Integrity now available for Microsoft Dynamics 365
InsideView, a provider of B2B data and intelligence solutions, is releasing InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft to help customers drive revenue and improve operational effectiveness.
Dynamics 365 customers can now leverage the data that fuels InsideView Insights to clean and enrich their CRM data automatically and at scale.
InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft delivers accurate data and maintains data hygiene. Rich visualizations allow companies to quickly pinpoint problems in their data and actively improve their data health.
“In a time when sales and marketing are increasingly virtual, bad data can cost companies millions,” said Umberto Milletti, CEO of InsideView. “It trickles down into every department and project. If you’re working with the wrong data, you’re wasting time and resources and giving your prospects a negative impression of your company. InsideView Data Integrity taps into the consistent, credible, and trustworthy data you’ve come to expect from InsideView Insights to update and enrich all your data automatically.”
With InsideView Insights, customers can update and enrich records one at a time. InsideView Data Integrity upgrades that experience to automatically update records in bulk, on a regular, customizable schedule.
InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft provides:
- Standardized and clean data to unify customer profiles for more reliable territory assignments, account hierarchies, email validations, and more.
- Family tree linkages to help identify organizations and individuals in a corporate family tree,
- Lead-to-account mapping, enabling companies to easily map inbound leads to accounts, and ultimately route leads to the appropriate sales representative.
- A consistent, holistic view of their customers and prospects.
- Interactive trend graphs that provide snapshots of data hygiene, with visual dashboards for revenue leaders to actively monitor their CRM health.
For more information about this release, visit www.insideview.com.