New Ivanti enhancements improve service desk outcomes
Ivanti, the company that automates IT and security operations, today announced enhanced capabilities for the Ivanti Enterprise Service Management portfolio, introducing upgrades to service management, asset management, and automation solutions.
The new releases give service desks greater visibility, in real time, to actionable information across their device estate to improve the accuracy, speed and efficiency of services delivered, according to the company.
Leveraging Ivanti Neurons, announced last month, Ivanti continues to transform how the service desk gets work done by adding hyper-automation bots to self-heal and self-secure devices and provide proactive support for better user experiences.
“Today’s users, whether working remote or in the office, expect a personal and immediate resolution for issues impacting their ability to remain productive,” said Nayaki Nayyar, executive vice president and chief product officer, Ivanti. “The combination of Ivanti Enterprise Service Management with Ivanti Neurons augments service desk analysts with automation bots that detect and resolve issues and security vulnerabilities proactively, predictably, and autonomously. This is one of the ways we transform service desk operations and enable significantly better user experiences and outcomes.”
New enhancements in the Ivanti Enterprise Service Management 2020.2 releases include:
- Automatic Asset Discovery and population of Asset Management and Configuration Management Databases, providing accurate and actionable asset information at the fraction of cost, effort and time.
- Biometric Authentication and push notification enhancements to mobile applications.
- Integrated Self-Service Chat for internet browsers and mobile applications.
- Extended Out-of-the-Box Content for Facilities Management, adding to HR, and other department use cases beyond IT, providing automated workflows to reduce manual steps for processes across the entire enterprise.
- Automation Connectors to the Epic EMR (Electronic Medical Record) software application and IBM environments to further improve efficiency and quality of end-to-end processes.
For more information about these updates, visit www.ivanti.com.