Contextual marketing from SAP Hybris
Hybris Software, an SAP company, has developed a new marketing solution designed to unify customer data into one centralized hub, allowing companies to engage in full contextual marketing, say the companies. They add that having access to real-time context-based data about individual customers and anonymous visitors enables brands to deliver contextual, consistent and relevant experiences throughout a customer journey, regardless of the marketing channel or device.
The SAP Hybris Marketing solution uses real-time contextual data to continuously update a 360-degree profile of both identified customers and prospective customers. The profile identifies what each customer has done in the past, what they might do in the future and what they are most interested in at any moment in time. Marketers can reach customers through one-to-one personalized campaigns on the website, via e-mail, digital display advertising, trigger a sales or service call, or push messaging to mobile applications and devices. Campaigns can be automatically triggered by customer behaviors in real time, planned and scheduled by marketers, or created ad hoc by marketers with a few mouse clicks.
SAP Hybris platform has seven core elements:
- dynamic customer profile engine;
- segmentation, predictive analytics and contextual analysis engines;
- marketing planning, budgeting and orchestration;
- recommendations and on-site targeting;
- real-time, behavior-based remarketing;
- marketing performance management; and
- the ability to work with an open ecosystem of marketing solution providers via open APIs.