Cofense offers email security solution to protect against advanced threats
Cofense, a provider of phishing detection and response (PDR) solutions, announced the general availability of Cofense Protect+ MSP, a multi-tenant, advanced email security and protection solution.
Cofense Protect+ combines enterprise-grade threat protection and engaging security awareness training all in one platform. MSPs and MSSPs can now offer their customers a powerful solution and manage all their client’s instances from one pane of glass, according to the company.
Protect+ MSP is powered by Cofense crowd-sourced intelligence, allowing organizations to better defend and protect themselves and their users against email attacks.
“MSPs must continually stay ahead of the curve to protect their customers’ systems, all while managing multiple client environments, keeping up with emerging technologies and dealing with resource constraints,” said Rohyt Belani, CEO and co-founder of Cofense. “When MSPs choose Protect+, they get a best-of-breed email security solution that ensures their customers are well-protected against evolving email threats, while minimizing the operational burden on their teams.”
Protect+ enables organizations to centralize both email security and security awareness training without compromising quality through key components including:
- Full-featured capabilities: Protect+ is an all-in-one easy-to-use platform that offers enterprise-grade protection and training, accelerating deployment time, reducing strain on resources, and increasing business efficiencies.
- Fully automated platform: Protect+ is fully automated and extremely low touch which allows for rapid deployment and a “set it and forget it” environment. The platform allows security teams to onboard in a matter of minutes with very minimal ongoing management.
- Real-time scanning and analysis: Backed by Cofense’s crowd-sourced intelligence, Protect+ inspects emails in real-time to make instantaneous decisions as to whether emails are malicious. Email attacks are detected upon arrival and are automatically moved away from the user’s inbox.
- Elegant yet user-friendly dashboards: MSP/MSSP-specific dashboards provide greater flexibility for the management of multi-tenant business needs. MSP/MSSP screens allow total control for the organizations to onboard and offboard clients without having to interact with Cofense.
- Aggregate inbox: This inbox shows the status of every email that Cofense has scanned, detected and the status of that email, giving MSPs and MSSPs the ability to see all accounts in one view and the ability to drill down into each tenant account for more granular details.
For more information about this news, visit https://cofense.com.