CGS introduces platform for remote workers
CGS, a global provider of business applications, is launching of Teamwork AR – a next-level learning, development, and field support solution.
Through an immersive experience, Teamwork AR provides workers with seamless visual demonstrations, real-time guidance and interactive, on-the-job training to further global digital transformation strategies and enable technicians and deskless workers in the field.
Teamwork AR is compatible and available through any device, pairing collaboration, chat, analytics and global support tools with custom content in the form of rich augmented reality experiences. Suited for all industries, the highly secure platform provides engaging, practical, hands-on knowledge transfer at the time of need.
Teamwork AR features include:
- Technology/Device agnostic: Available on iOS, Android, web and wearable platforms, allowing for interoperability for support, co-location, collaboration online or offline.
- Real-Time Collaboration Tools: Videoconferencing & recording, chat, annotation, object placement, shared workspaces and screenshots, remote guidance with direct interaction from SMEs
- Feature-Rich Visualization Tools: Animated 3D modeling, object recognition, customizable content libraries, cloud-based asset management, adjustable bandwidth for field service optimization
- Security: Secure, scalable platform powered by Twilio, a cloud communications platform, providing technology behind customer interactions
- Platform Integrations: ServiceNow, among other IT service management providers, to create and append service tickets, learning management systems (LMS), business analytics platforms, eLearning courseware
“Today more than ever, organizations need to empower their global workforce whether in the office, store or remotely in the field,” said Doug Stephen, president, Learning division of CGS. “Not only must companies capture and transfer knowledge from their SMEs and older workers to a younger generation, we found that our customers were looking for something with seamless adoption; a solution that works with their existing technology, devices and platforms.”
Through tech-forward engaging programs, leveraging AI, AR/VR, machine learning and gamification, CGS provides professional development solutions, blending emerging technology with essential shoulder-to-shoulder training. Each solution is custom-tailored and designed to engage employees and keep clients’ employee-related business fundamentals strong in an ever-changing corporate environment.
For more information about this release, visit www.cgsinc.com.