Bonitasoft for BPM
Bonitasoft has released Bonita BPM 6, the company’s biggest platform upgrade in three years. The company says the new version gives business users and IT professionals an advanced set of BPM tools to enhance collaboration, drive user efficiency and improve processes quickly.
New features and capabilities include:
- a streamlined interface gives team members, managers and administrators more flexibility to manage and complete their tasks;
- customers can create, assign and complete tasks from any mobile device;
- users can create and assign tasks on the fly; and
- a stronger set of analytics allows managers and process owners to drill down into reports to gain deeper knowledge and identify bottlenecks.
Bonitasoft continues its support for technical developers. Bonita BPM 6 adds new tools and features said to ease the burden of creating process-driven applications:
- ability to easily change the configuration of running processes to cope with organizational and infrastructure changes,
- enhanced support for multiple deployment scenarios and environments,
- a new REST API and expanded configuration options for Java API,
- new error management allows tasks that have failed due to external system errors to be rerun, and
- Apache Tomcat is now directly integrated into Bonita BPM Studio to streamline testing.
Bonita BPM 6 is offered through one- or three-year subscriptions that include all software, support and maintenance.