Analytics solution for insurance from Attensity
Attensity has introduced a packaged analytics solution designed specifically for the insurance industry. The Attensity Insurance Solution gives carriers and related businesses the ability to analyze customer conversations in social media and other unstructured sources to identify fraudulent claims, identify customer pain points and improve the claims experience, says the company.
Attensity adds that the new offering allows providers to quickly analyze volumes of information in claim forms, adjuster notes and third-party reports, as well as customer feedback from social media, surveys, e-mails and other sources.
Attensity emphasizes its new Insurance Solution includes more than 100 out-of-the-box reports, dashboards and prebuilt analytic capabilities, enabling providers to:
- analyze and compare customer sentiment around brands, offerings, services, etc.;
- identify the top compliments and complaints driving sentiment and drill down to the text of the conversations to understand context;
- analyze claims to identify complex fraudulent patterns that contain the presence of multiple alert indicators;
- detect early warning of potential customer service issues before they become problems;
- understand and mitigate the reasons customers switch providers; and
- respond to customer requests for help with proactive service.