Reveille Software institutes Global Channel Partner Program
Reveille Software, a provider of active insight solutions for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) content, is launching a new Global Channel Partner Program.
With millions of employees working remotely and logging in to their corporate networks from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are under increasing pressure to bring greater control and visibility across their ECM and EIM systems.
Reveille’s ECM management and monitoring platform currently provides more than 500,000 enterprise users with real-time visibility across the leading enterprise content services platforms (CSP) providers, including out-of-the-box integrations with the market’s top ECM/CSP platforms such as Microsoft, OpenText, IBM, Box, and Kofax .
The Reveille platform also helps enterprise customers proactively monitor and benchmark their platform service and performance levels to anticipate potential issues before they become major problems while also protecting their most critical content assets from insider threats and exfiltration.
Some of the key benefits of the Reveille Global Channel Partner Program include:
- Exclusive Route to Market: The Reveille solution will now only be sold via its approved channel partners, eliminating any potential conflict over pricing and ensuring they have the dedicated resources at their disposal to succeed in the market.
- Generous Compensation and Incentives: Reveille’s Partner Program includes both tiered and region-based incentives to generate incremental revenue.
- Dedicated Partner Portal: Partners will have access to the Reveille Partner Portal, a robust collaboration and role-based resource featuring sales enablement collateral, training materials, deal registration, and integrated product support
- Unparalleled ECM Expertise: Partners can tap the collective domain expertise and experience of the Reveille team, who have spent the past two decades building, deploying, and managing some of the world’s most complex ECM and EIM systems
- Enablement and Training: Partner personnel can self-serve enablement, training and education assets as needed and available by role in most cases.
"We built this new channel program to make it as simple and streamlined as possible for partners to sell our solution with confidence and accelerate their path to profitability,” said Rick Butgereit, CMO for Reveille. “We have significantly boosted our investment in our partner ecosystem to drive broad global adoption of the Reveille solution and leverage the unique systems integration capabilities of our partners to drive customer satisfaction. We are confident that this new program will make it even easier for partners across the spectrum to add value to their portfolio offerings.”
For more information about this program, visit https://reveillesoftware.com.