PaayaTech announces new legal software MatterAlert
PaayaTech, provider of customized IT software applications for law firms and other industries, has announced the release of MatterAlert, new web-based matter-centric docketing, tickler, and calendar software that helps law firms manage all matter-related information in one platform. It receives data from multiple locations and centralizes information for users.
For example, triggers and events from court rules or in-house templates and timekeeper and account data from accounting systems are automatically imported. MatterAlert integrates with Outlook, so tasks, events and reminders are displayed in the format with which many attorneys are most comfortable. The software is highly configurable to each law firm’s specific needs and requires minimal maintenance from IT staff.
“Attorneys and legal support staff are often working on 20 or 30 matters at a time, each with hundreds of tasks and due dates, so there’s great risk for missing a client-, court- or agency-enforced deadline, especially if a date or task changes during the course of the matter,” says Hossein Jabbarzadeh, CEO of PaayaTech. “MatterAlert amalgamates information from multiple sources into one centralized platform and automatically updates all tasks and due dates the moment they are entered or changed, saving law firms between $10,000 and $12,000 per year per timekeeper and at the same time reducing the risk of missing those critical dates.”
MatterAlert features include:
- Matter Dashboard: Team members can view and update all critical matter-related information in one centralized location, including dates, tasks, accounting, document and email information.
- Court Rules Integration: Critical trigger dates from courts across North America are tracked and automatically set up in the platform once a new matter is created. If courts update their rules, calendar events are automatically updated.
- Matter Templates: Law firms can establish and use their own schedule-based templates for different matter types or to meet specific client requirements to automate task and calendar event creation.
- Outlook Integration: Calendar events and reminders are automatically generated and updated in Outlook, creating efficiencies since most attorneys use Outlook every day.
- Notifications: Team members will never miss a critical task or date with MatterAlert’s in-dashboard, email and calendar reminder notifications.
- Bulk Updates: The matter legal team may change over time. The docketing manager can add or remove team members for all future appointments and tasks with just couple of clicks.
- Easy Rollout: MatterAlert is a web-based application.
For information on additional features, go to https://paayatech.com/matteralert.