Zensar partners with Aptos to focus on retail transformation
Zensar, a digital solutions and technology services company, is collaborating with Aptos, a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions, to support Aptos’ development of next-gen cloud applications.
With over 1,000 retail brands in 65 countries leveraging Aptos technology, the software vendor will utilise Zensar’s expertise in digital solutions and services to accelerate and extend its research and development and professional services capabilities.
“Today’s retailer wants to be digital-first, future-ready. Our collaboration with Aptos is focused on enabling retail transformation, which is being led by what the consumer wants” said Sandeep Kishore, chief executive officer and managing director, Zensar said, “Zensar is proud to partner with Aptos, one of the largest software vendors focused exclusively on retail, to empower retailers on their innovation journeys.”
As the Zensar and Aptos partnership moves forward, Zensar will support Aptos’ ability to deliver key benefits which every future centric retailers looks for.
Some of the key business benefits retailers can experience are as follows:
- Cloud-centric platform-this provides cost-effectiveness, scalability to meet future needs with next generation cloud architecture/framework
- Omnichannel- today, it is essential to be where the customer is to be relevant and competitive. The omnichannel experience is seamless, keeping the customer at the centre of all operations and decisions
- Mobile-first -helps to stay ahead of the digital customer who wants everything in the now
- Speed in operations-today and tomorrow’s retailer needs to be a step ahead of its customer. Ability to scale operations quickly and timely
- Retail know-how- the solution is customised to suit any retail environment, making it easy to deploy, monitor and implement
For more information about this news, visit www.zensar.com.