Kofax launches intelligent automation software platform and marketplace
Kofax has launched its Intelligent Automation platform and marketplace, advancing future-of-work initiatives for hyper-connected enterprises. The AI-enabled platform and marketplace ecosystem automate end-to-end business operations at scale—allowing digitally transformed organizations to harness automation to make customer, supplier, and employee interactions more productive and gratifying.
According to Kofax, in today's digital ecosystem, the inability to fully integrate automation technology hinders the digital transformation ambitions of many organizations. Kofax aims to solve this dilemma with an integrated AI-powered Intelligent Automation software platform that uses machine learning to transform unstructured and structured data into actionable information and insights. The platform's embedded AI enables automatic recognition of people and documents, an understanding of content within communications, and access of knowledge centers for better decision making.
The Kofax Intelligent Automation platform's five key technologies include:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA), to reliably automate routine, repetitive tasks
- Cognitive Capture, to ingest and understand any document and its information via any channel and format
- Process Orchestration, to drive successful outcomes by orchestrating multiple actions, people, software robots, policies and systems
- Advanced Analytics, to provide visibility, process intelligence and insight to customers, employees, robots and business partners
- Mobility and Engagement, to communicate and transact in efficient, effective and trusted ways with e-signature, facial recognition, multi-function printers and devices as well as on-demand communications
Existing Kofax RPA, Kofax Capture and Kofax TotalAgility customers can register to receive a free Intelligent Automation “Starter Pack,” consisting of production licenses of Kofax RPA, process orchestration, cognitive capture, analytics, communications generation and e-signature products. The Starter Pack allows customers to test drive the Intelligent Automation platform and map their automation journey. This extends the value of their current investment in Kofax solutions with access to complementary technologies, helping them discover the potential of Intelligent Automation to transform information-intensive business operations – such as new customer onboarding, claims processing, financial process automation and more.
Launching in Q3 2019, Kofax's marketplace ecosystem will help companies customize their automation journeys through a broad selection of solutions built on top of Kofax’s Intelligent Automation platform. The Kofax marketplace provides a venue for Kofax’s more than 20,000 customers and global community of more than 650 business partners to develop pre-built, best-in-class, low-code RPA robots, connectors and solutions harnessing Kofax Intelligent Automation platform’s open architecture.
For more information, go here.