Adobe and Dropbox Partner on E-Signature Integration
Adobe and Dropbox are embarking on the next milestone in their partnership. As part of Dropbox’s introduction of Dropbox Extensions, Adobe is excited to deliver one of the first integrations out the gate, Send for Signature with Adobe Sign.
Using Adobe Sign Dropbox users can quickly and easily send Word and PDF documents for signature, directly from within Dropbox.
Here’s how Send for Signature with Adobe Sign will work:
- Select a Word or PDF file in your Dropbox folder that you want to get signed.
- Click on the “Open With” button and select Adobe Sign under the “Send for Signature” category.
- Type in the signer/recipient’s email address. You can also customize a number of settings including password protection and reminders.
- Add more signature fields that indicate where you need a signature or initial with a single click. This is powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s machine learning and artificial intelligence platform, that automatically detects where the fields are needed and inserts them for you.
- Recipients can sign documents from any device.
- Senders can track real-time notifications that let them know where the document is in the signature process like whether the document was opened and signed. All signed documents are automatically added to the sender’s Dropbox folder.
Adobe Sign makes it easier than ever to incorporate e-signatures into the way individuals and companies of all sizes do business.
And now hundreds of millions of Dropbox users get access to the power and simplicity of Adobe Sign.
Working together, the companies enabled joint customers to open a PDF from the Dropbox website, iPhone or iPad app, and edit it with Acrobat DC on desktop or Acrobat Reader on mobile.
With Acrobat DC, users can edit text, organize pages, convert PDFs to their original format and more.
For more information about this news, visit https://blogs.dropbox.com/.