FileWave launches channel partner program
FileWave, provider of a multi-platform endpoint management solution, has announced the launch of its North American channel partner program. A pioneer in multi-platform endpoint management, FileWave was founded in 1992. Offering a single management solution for apps, devices and configurations on macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android, FileWave gives IT the ability to proactively and automatically provision and maintain every device.
The new program allows resellers to sign on in different tiers based on sales volume, geographies and vertical markets, enabling them to add FileWave’s solutions to their portfolios. With a newly signed distribution agreement and a modern channel engagement strategy, FileWave is now available to more than 25,000 resellers.
FileWave resellers will have tools on hand that include:
- Access to FileWave’s Partner Portal that includes sales tools and online training
- Pricing protection in designated markets
- A partner structure that increases revenue and profit margins
- A product that is future-proofed against the rapidly changing technology market
- Assigned FileWave team members to quickly address customer questions
“This is just one of the many initiatives we’re kicking off in 2019,” said Nurdan Eris, chairwoman and CEO, FileWave. “We’re looking forward to expanding the availability of FileWave while we continue to develop even more advanced product innovations.”
FileWave makes endpoint management simple. For more information, visit FileWave.com.