Video content platform for Microsoft suite
RAMP has launched a video content platform (VCP) for organizations that have standardized on Microsoft Business Productivity infrastructure.
RAMP says its technology automatically transcribes the audio tracks in business videos and creates metadata, tags and business rules that can be used to transform the viewer’s experience. The company explains customers can provide their viewers with deep search within the video’s spoken word, the ability to navigate through the video using jump-to tags and dynamically display related content based on the context of the video being watched.
The core components of RAMP for Microsoft integrate with:
- SharePoint--a complete video management and delivery app that tightly integrates RAMP’s video content control with the native search, social, security and content features of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online;
- Yammer--a plug-in that enables posting RAMP-managed video directly into Yammer social feeds and simplifying the exchange of video across social channels;
- Lync--a plug-in for posting Lync recordings to RAMP for access and consumption through SharePoint, Yammer and other tools;
- Windows 8--viewer experience capabilities that deliver all of RAMP’s unique video player features across Windows 8 devices and end points; and
- .NET--A complete .NET Software Development Kit for creating custom applications that leverage RAMP’s video management capabilities.