Social collaboration and analysis from Clarabridge
Sentiment and text analytics software provider Clarabridge has released Version 5.0 of its namesake solution for the enterprise. The company says Clarabridge Enterprise 5.0 is the first centralized customer experience solution system that allows organizations to holistically collect, transform, analyze and act on customer experience data.
Version 5.0 also includes the new Clarabridge Collaborate social product, which is said to identify and appropriately route customer issues through real-time, built-in alerts to proactively manage voice of customer (VOC) and customer experience management (CEM) initiatives, says the company.
Clarabridge highlights the following capabilities of Enterprise 5.0:
- root cause analysis quickly identifies what is driving changes in volume, sentiment or satisfaction of an emerging issue;
- theme detection auto-categorizes and organizes huge sets of unstructured data into distinct categories based on themes and content in real time;
- comparative analysis reporting compares products, competitors, brands, regions, stores, timeframes or any other segmentation of data;
- satisfaction scoring enhancements support input calculations based on their current satisfaction scoring methodologies;
- additional documented APIs provide enhanced openness and flexibility of the system to enable two-way integration with other systems and applications (CRM, engagement platforms, workflow systems, campaign management, etc.), and move information in real time so VOC programs are operating throughout the enterprise); and
- additional language support, including full natural language processing to support global VOC and CEM initiatives.