Rich media gets richer
Fordela has developed what is said to be the first cloud-based digital asset management software that allows enterprise users to manage rich media assets at a lower cost, more efficiently than typical offerings. The new URM-2100 patent-pending technology being introduced by Fordela allows management of rich media across the Web at half the cost with minimal installation challenges. The company is currently supporting customers with rich-media libraries being distributed worldwide.
Fordela cites the following advantages of the URM platform:
- low impact, seamless integration on any platform;
- rapid learning curve;
- best-of-breed delivery methods pre-built into Fordela architecture;
- deep analytics and brand exclusivity not available on "free" services;
- no hardware or client software requirements;
- time- and distance-shifted rich media securely delivered anywhere, anytime;
- audience profile support and controlled broadcast windows; and
- Codec agnostic technology with URM-Geolocation metadata.
The software will be showcased at the Fordela booth at the upcoming KMWorld 2009 show in San Jose Nov. 17 to 19, and interested parties are encouraged to stop by the booth for a demo and more information.
The 13th annual KMWorld conference and exhibition is where the latest strategies and solutions are explored. KMWorld 2009 offers a wide-ranging program especially focused to meet the needs of executives and strategic business and technology decision makers. This is a must-attend event for those concerned with improving their organization's bottom line, business processes and productivity, as well as streamlining operations and accelerating development and innovation in their evolving enterprises.