YSoft adds integration with Epic to allow healthcare organizations to securely print documents
Y Soft, an enterprise office solution provider, is releasing the YSoft SafeQ Connector integration with Epic, enabling healthcare organizations to safely and securely print documents from within the Epic application.
Printing patient medical records and other documents can require using certified print devices to meet HIPAA and other regulatory and compliance requirements.
Now, with the YSoft SafeQ Connector integration with Epic, healthcare providers can achieve patient data security and privacy on any print device with a full audit trail using Y Soft’s flagship product, YSoft SafeQ.
YSoft SafeQ is an enterprise workflow solution that offers print management, document capture, and 3D print management.
Printing with YSoft SafeQ through the integration with Epic ensures document security by authenticating users before printing, copying, scanning, or faxing documents. It provides administrators with full audit capabilities through comprehensive reports on all print service activity by user, the documents printed, and the printer used.
The integration with Epic offers:
- Managed, secure user access to print and scan devices
- Ability to aid in meeting HIPAA and other regulatory requirements for end-to-end security of all patient-related and other documents
- Comprehensive reports for document security/privacy compliance audits
- Pull printing to enable staff to print at any networked printer. Staff can also scan, copy or fax at any networked multifunction printer (MFP)
- Ability to hold print jobs at the printer to satisfy retention policies
- Ability to auto-delete print jobs after a designated interval
- Print job status visibility to the user within Epic
“Connecting YSoft SafeQ with Epic gives our partners a stronger print solution and allows them to better compete in healthcare deals by improving an organization’s regulatory compliance and reduce their IT complexity and costs,” said Jim Wieser, Business Development Director, Y Soft.
For more information about this news, visit www.ysoft.com.