Appian creates robotic workforce manager solution for Blue Prism
Appian is releasing the new Appian Robotic Workforce Manager solution for Blue Prism, enabling superior management of the digital workforce and optimized coordination between robots and humans.
The solution enhances visibility into robotic processes, and gives human workers greater control over when and how to invoke, prioritize, and coordinate work with digital workers. It also improves visibility, compliance, and scalability of RPA implementations.
Features of the solution include:
- Total visibility into the digital workforce on any device (web or mobile)
- Automation of work hand-offs between robots and people
- Automation Manager
- Assisted Automation and Business Scheduling
- Business Decision Management
In addition to the Robotic Workforce Manager, Appian also released a series of no-code integration plug-ins for designers and administrators in the Blue Prism environment. Called “Appian Skills,” they are drag-and-drop integrations that make it easy for Blue Prism developers to connect with Appian.
New Appian skills for Blue Prism include:
- Assign Task to Appian User – Passes relevant information to Appian to automate human-in-the-loop tasks
- Send Data to Appian – Sends information to create or update an Appian Record
- Get Data from Appian – Pulls the latest information from Appian Records
- Use Appian Rule – Uses Appian business rules to automate complex decisions
For more information on Appian RPA with Blue Prism, visit www.appian.com.