Secure enterprise file sync and share
Code42, which is best known for its endpoint data protection and management solution, has launched SharePlan, a secure enterprise sync and share platform. Code42 says its new solution enables users to work without interruption while at the same time empowering IT to seamlessly protect and manage enterprise data. SharePlan is available via private cloud, public cloud and hybrid deployments.
The company highlights the following key features:
- a managed private cloud deployment option that lets enterprises keep data—and even encryption keys—on premise,
- end-to-end security that protects synced and shared data in transit and at rest via AES 256-bit encryption,
- audit trails and remote wipe to retain visibility and ownership of corporate data,
- integrations with Open Directory or Active Directory via LDAP and RADIUS for two-factor authentication, and
- granular data access controls and policies with centralized logging.