Relativity creates next-generation user interface
Relativity, a global legal and compliance technology company, is releasing its next-generation interface, Aero UI, streamlining processes and ultimately increasing efficiency.
“We built Aero UI with all users in mind to simplify the inherently complex processes of managing large volumes of data, without compromising access to the most advanced technology in the industry,” said Chris Brown, chief product officer at Relativity. “Aero UI embodies a bold move towards a default simple and optionally advanced interface with a focus on improving time-to-value for users. This simply powerful mindset goes beyond Aero UI; it’s the catalyst driving a paradigm shift in how Relativity builds experiences for and—more importantly—with our customers.”
Aero UI is more than just a redesign of the user interface, Relativity has rearchitected the platform across five key dimensions that are vital for customers:
- Modern aesthetics—The teams took a data-driven UX approach to restyled pages across the platform to improve usability. The tool now looks and feels more contemporary, including usability improvement through clearer button definition, fewer items on the screen by default and more obvious page hierarchy.
- Next-Gen viewer—A rearchitected document viewer offers faster performance and navigation throughout review, including faster doc-to-doc speeds and cleaned-up icons and text.
- Workflow-Based navigation—Makes it easier for users to find what they need and improves how users navigate between pages to accomplish tasks and follow a more logical workflow.
- Lightning-Fast performance—Relativity has made performance improvements to make navigating across pages incredibly fast. There has been an 81% improvement in jump-in times and 40% improvement in page load times.
- Automated workflows—Users can automate and templatize manual work in RelativityOne to eliminate steps in the case set up process to reduce human error and focus on more value-add work. This feature will be available Sept. 26 for U.S. customers and Oct. 10 globally.
Not only is the intuitive navigation of Aero UI helping customers save time, it’s also empowering more attorneys to take advantage of the benefits of RelativityOne.
Aero UI is designed to be accessible to every user—technical or not, which provides more opportunities for even novice users to feel confident working within a single platform to collaborate more effectively with their teams.
Customer feedback was critical in building Aero UI. Relativity engaged customers in early vision discussions, design concepts, hands-on prototypes and test environments, and finally the Aero Advanced Access Program, where several customers used Aero UI in production before its official release.
Relativity collaborated closely with these organizations to incorporate their input to improve Aero UI ahead of the general rollout.
For more information about this news, visit www.relativity.com.