Informatica Introduces Data Hub Architecture to Monitor Customer Engagement
Informatica, an enterprise cloud data management provider, is introducing a comprehensive data hub reference architecture for customer engagement.
This modular, hybrid microservices architecture leverages metadata-driven AI, powered by the CLAIRE engine, and scales for any volume, velocity, and variety of data.
The Informatica data hub reference architecture simplifies and automates the delivery of trusted, contextual, and relevant data with a real-time, complete view of all data, including transaction, interaction, and reference data, to drive better customer engagement across all channels.
The features include:
- Data cataloging
- Data integration
- Application integration
- Master data management
- Application data management
- Data quality
- Data privacy
- AI-driven metadata management
These capabilities enable companies to:
- Discover, understand and consume highly relevant and trusted data for advanced analytics with AI-powered data catalog capabilities
- Harmonize siloed data for an easy exchange of data across on-premises and multi-cloud applications, using all integration patterns with hybrid and cloud integration/iPaaS solutions
- Deliver an intelligent, complete, 360-view of customer, product, supplier, and reference data for improved business outcomes and competitive advantage with master data management
- Ingest, prepare, catalog, master, govern and protect big data to deliver new insights accurately and consistently with big data management
- Enable customers to take a privacy by design approach and intelligently discover sensitive information, identify who it belongs to, determine how it moves through the organization, and access its protection status for ethical data processing with data privacy solutions
- Drive strategic business initiatives, further business and IT collaboration, and support regulatory compliance efforts with data governance
Data is the foundation that enables exceptional customer experience, said Amit Walia, president, products and strategic ecosystems at Informatica. With intelligent hybrid data management, organizations can effectively find, understand, and protect their data so they can always deliver the right customer experience, Walia said.
For more information about this release, visit www.informatica.com.