Fenergo launches self-service platform for financial institutions
Fenergo, a provider of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions, is launching Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio. The platform is a low to no-code administration suite that allows financial institutions to easily configure the Fenergo CLM solution to suit their organisational needs.
Financial institutions can easily configure Fenergo’s out-of-the-box platform and tailor it to suit their exact technology and business environments.
With the ability to oversee routine CLM configuration and deeper project-specific requirements, Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio allows business users to become self-sufficient in best practice configuration, testing, maintenance and trouble-shooting while reducing costs and overheads.
Key features of Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio include:
- Import and export of function modules
- Graphical user interface (no need for developer tooling or skills)
- Schematic and hierarchical views of solution modules
- Linked, interactive modules for an intuitive user experience
- Instant testing and analysis of changes
- Web-based utility for rules management
- Self-service troubleshooting
Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio was designed in response to feedback from Fenergo’s global regulatory and client community seeking a user-friendly administration console that can be maintained without the need for advanced programmer skills.
For more information about this release, visit www.fenergo.com.