Family of e-signature solutions from Kofax
Kofax has released the SignDoc family of e-signature solutions, which includes highly scalable, enterprise-ready software to satisfy organizations’ growing e-signature requirements, says the company. It adds that SignDoc enables businesses and government agencies of any size to implement e-signature capabilities into virtually any business process across their entire organization for internal or external use.
SignDoc Standard is a standalone solution that delivers self-service capabilities so users can design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows. SignDoc Enterprise enables organizations to design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows and embed advanced e-signature capabilities within a host of enterprise applications. SignDoc Enterprise is seamlessly integrated with Kofax TotalAgility, the company's process automation platform, so organizations can add secure and authenticated e-signature functionality to end-to-end business processes powered by TotalAgility.
By adding e-signature functionality to TotalAgility, Kofax says it now offers a digital transaction management solution that addresses the following key needs:
- secure, trustworthy e-signature software that meets international regulatory requirements;
- workflow automation that enables e-signing to be fully integrated into existing enterprise systems and end-to-end, digital transaction management processes;
- ability to maintain signed documents in any ECM repository using industry standard interfaces;
- process intelligence and visibility to ensure compliance, reduce risk and enhance operational efficiency;
- Web data integration capabilities to speed and streamline digital transactions; and
- flexibility for customer engagements via mobile devices.