BPM and beyond
HandySoft is said to have developed the first process management solution to seamlessly integrate ad hoc work and structured processes to drive visibility, control and productivity across all work that happens within an organization, including unstructured activity. Additionally, HandySoft says, BizFlow provides organizations visibility and control of work and processes that were formerly locked away in e-mail.
HandySoft reports BizFlow 11 is a complete BPM solution that includes the modules below.
BizFlow OfficeEngine--dynamic process discovery and execution:
BizFlow BPM--structured process execution and monitoring
- create, monitor and execute mission-critical work--users can dynamically create or delegate mission-critical work items and view them in an intuitive, actionable format, and
- discover, store and analyze existing business--organizations can begin using OfficeEngine immediately, without the process discovery and modeling phases associated with traditional BPM applications.
BiFlow BAM--business activity monitoring (BAM)
- process modeling--knowledge workers can quickly define and model existing and future business processes using an intuitive, graphical interface;
- process execution--work is automatically routed to responsible parties based upon defined workflow coupled with extensive business rules and presents work items in a common work list; and
- forms design and management--drag and drop operations enable users to create forms (or they can use tools from Microsoft, Adobe, ASP or JSP).
- delivery and display of dashboards--users can view real-time consoles to track key performance indicators using lists, dials and various graphs, and
- event collection, filtering and transformation--knowledge workers can draw events and data from numerous data sources.