ThoughtSpot unveils AI-powered analytics to deliver an intuitive user experience
ThoughtSpot, the AI-Powered Analytics company, is introducing a series of new product capabilities that include new ways to search data, new connections to data sources and platforms, and new ways to collaborate on analytics to help companies across the globe deliver modern data experiences.
The new features include:
- Private preview of ThoughtSpot Sage, a new search experience that combines foundational language models and ThoughtSpot’s patented search technology
- Integrations with common workplace productivity tools and office suites
- Liveboard collaboration features
- Availability of ThoughtSpot SaaS built on Google Cloud Platform
- A series of new database connectors
- New Data Modeling Studio, the latest feature in the Data Workspace
- New embedded Liveboard features to deliver interactive data experiences
ThoughtSpot also announced Monitor for Mobile, delivering users proactive notifications pushed to their mobile device as KPIs change, paired with an explanation of the key drivers and change analysis, so users can make data-driven decisions whenever and wherever they are.
Additionally, the company is introducing ThoughtSpot Sage, an AI-powered search experience that lets every user, regardless of technical skills, leverage foundational language models to get insights from their data through natural language search.
According to the company, its patented dynamic search architecture paired with a foundational model delivers the flexibility of natural language with accuracy, governance, and reliability your business expects. Currently in private preview, this includes:
- AI-powered search: Users can search their data in natural speech
- AI generated insights: Within seconds of searching, users receive AI generated insights accompanying their data results
- AI search suggestions: Based on the data and insights served, AI will provide recommendations for where to drill down and questions to ask
- Human-in-the-loop feedback capabilities: Allow users to provide feedback by correcting keyword tokens, training the machine learning system to learn and correct all future queries.
- AI assisted data modeling for synonyms: AI and large language models make data modeling easier and faster by automatically generating synonyms for all data columns, giving time back to data professionals
ThoughtSpot’s new Data Modeling Studio, the newest addition to the Data Workspace, is a new visual model builder which makes it easy to create custom, trusted data experiences, using the tools and languages your data teams already know and love. Users can scale the impact of their work across ThoughtSpot environments by uploading reusable TML models, leverage SpotApps starter templates to set up new search environments in minutes, and create their own data models from scratch.
“With ThoughtSpot Sage, our engineers have brought the power of foundational language models together with our relational search engine to deliver a natural language search experience that automatically creates insights with verifiable accuracy and trust. Data discovery has never been so fast and easy. It’s truly bringing our vision of ‘Google for numbers’ to life,” said Amit Prakash, co-founder and CTO, ThoughtSpot.
For more information about these updates, visit www.thoughtspot.com.