EvolveWare adds Agile Business Rules Extraction to its Intellisys solution
EvolveWare, a provider of automating the maintenance and modernization of software applications, is introducing its Agile Business Rules Extraction (Agile BRE) solution on the Intellisys platform.
Utilizing intelligent automation, Agile BRE empowers organizations to update business policies and modernize applications concurrently, without the hassle of having to freeze code during the process.
Enterprises and government agencies can now make changes to existing code at any point in the rules extraction process with minimal impact on work already performed, according to the vendor.
“With the introduction of Agile BRE, we are empowering organizations with a holistic view of their software application portfolio and the ability to utilize a scientific approach to optimization and modernization,” said Miten Marfatia, founder and CEO of EvolveWare. “Our continued commitment to reduce the stress of application modernization has been the driving force behind this innovation.”
Now Agile BRE, available on the Intellisys platform, empowers IT teams to continuously modernize their applications without the risk of losing critical information and updates that are incorporated into these applications while modernizing them, according to the vendor. This capability adds another first to a platform that is already unique in allowing a phased approach, flexible processes, and multiple pathways to application modernization.
The enhanced Intellisys platform:
- Enables code updates to be transferred automatically into the extracted business rules repository without affecting the rules that are not impacted by the updates. For rules impacted by the updates, a report is generated highlighting the changes;
- Equips teams to perform BRE on multiple applications at the same time, generating a single repository or multiple repositories of their documentation including diagrams, reports, logic, database details, and critical dependencies;
- Saves 60% or more in time and effort, according to customers, by automating the extraction of foundational knowledge from code using machine-learning techniques, and by automating the consolidation of extracted logic into rules;
- Provides support for 20+ languages, legacy and modern;
- Mitigates risk by keeping track of all the activities performed and by allowing consolidation and optimization actions to be reverted to its original state;
- Facilitates application understanding for technical and non-technical stakeholders by presenting logic in multiple formats, including pseudo code, flowcharts, decision tables, and in business analyst language;
- Simplifies moving extracted rules to third-party platforms like DROOLs by automating the transfer process.
For more information about this news, visit www.evolveware.com.