eGain creates Knowledge Hub to bolster digital transformation of customer engagement
eGain, a cloud platform for customer engagement automation, is releasing the eGain Knowledge Hub, the company’s next-gen knowledge management solution powered by AI reasoning, ML, natural language processing, and analytics.
The eGain Knowledge Hub is a rich, one-stop knowledge management solution for the digital-first, remote-first era, according to the vendor.
Features and benefits include:
- Knowledge harmony created by centralizing 360 customer context, omnichannel content, profiled access, personalization, search methods, conversational guidance, and analytic insight into one platform
- Assured customer service and agent confidence with the single right answer to customer questions
- Consistency and process compliance at scale across touchpoints
- Rich functionality out of the box for quick business value—say goodbye to multi-year development, customization, and integration projects with toolkits
- Easy governance, insights, and optimization
“Many digital CX initiatives have been doomed by the knowledge gap,” said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. “Our knowledge hub ensures that consistent, hyper-relevant content and conversational guidance flow through the ever-growing digital pipes for effortless customer, agent, and business experiences.”
For more information about this release, visit www.egain.com.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned