Systemware releases updated Content Cloud platform
Systemware, a content services platform provider, is releasing Content Cloud 6.3, enhancing the solution with new features that improve the overall user experience and addresses many critical issues.
Systemware’s Content Cloud 6.3 provides support for separate retention of individual sections within a large print run, improved metadata handling for a drastically faster, and more efficient Find Engine and dynamic data masking of content and metadata.
Systemware’s Content Cloud 6.3 dynamic data masking of content and metadata benefits include:
- Dynamically mask sensitive customer data contained within customer content, allowing only approved users to view personal information such as credit card numbers or HIPPA-protected information
- Data masking rules and policies can be set based on user, group, or role, providing multiple levels of metadata access
- Dynamically mask sensitive metadata that is output from Content Cloud to user interfaces or other content apps, delivering increased security
One capability that makes Content Cloud a powerful solution for transactional use cases is its ability to store a complete print run as a single file and dynamically segment and transform the content in a variety of ways on demand—providing flexibility of use and eliminating the need to store multiple copies of logos and fonts.
With Content Cloud 6.3, organizations can now remove a specific section of a larger report without deleting the entire file—which may contain information about millions of customers.
The event-based retention of an individual section within a larger report in Content Cloud 6.3 provides the ability to:
- Set retention rules around an individual section, such as a single customer statement or branch inventory report within a larger report
- Remove a section associated with a specific customer, branch, etc. without needing to delete the other sections within the original report
- Store a single version of common resources like logos and fonts, offering a significant reduction in storage costs
- Re-assemble the rest of the original file without a deleted segment
Updated Find Engine provides customers with the ability to:
- Use indexes for metadata tagging to quickly and accurately locate specific sections of content within large files such as high volume outputs and transactional reports
- Distributed metadata processing using a MapReduce approach drastically improves retrieval speeds
- Business Indexing provides the ability to search specific metadata such as account numbers across multiple documents and content repositories throughout the enterprise
- Improved metadata management, including storage size, encryption, and more, with speeds equal to or better than a relational database
For more information about this platform update, visit www.systemware.com.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned