Bonita BPM 6.4 officially launched
After going through its final phase of usability testing, Bonitasoft has released the Bonita BPM 6.4 platform. The company offers businesses a way to improve efficiency through no-cost monitoring and process automation. It adds that V. 6.4’s features are designed to assist developers delivering flexible business applications quickly and efficiently, while also providing enhanced mobility and process administration capabilities.
With Bonita BPM 6.4, developers have greater flexibility to create and customize process applications with:
- support of Angular JS, a development-ready environment for designing and building dynamic custom pages for process applications;
- quick-start Bonita BPM Application Page templating for reference and use;
- enhanced ability to manage multiple business data objects and documents within each case;
- deep API integration to deliver enhanced resources for better customization;
- security provided by REST API, with a new authorization mechanism that allows administrators to define permissions both statically and dynamically.
Process managers also now get process health monitoring with a central view to monitor all process applications to ensure:
- maximum uptime and minimal user disruption, and
- immediate visibility into case lists to see blockages, with display of the BPMN process diagram to pinpoint errors.