iManage Boosts Extract and Insight Platforms for Lawyers and Other Professionals
iManage is releasing two new versions of its Extract and Insight products that feature enhancements based on its RAVN AI technology.
With these enhancements, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals can better use iManage’s practical AI solutions to automate manual processes and uncover valuable insights, helping them reduce costs, lower risk, and improve competitiveness.
Key features in iManage Extract 3 include:
- Rapid self-training: Users can train iManage Extract 3 to locate and analyze content from documents and datasets relevant to their specific needs, without dependence on AI experts. This enables organizations to deploy new data extraction applications rapidly enabling an agile approach to automating tasks across the enterprise.
- Re-use of previously created data models: Organizations can re-use data extraction models among departments to streamline multiple projects across the enterprise and reduce the cost of deploying advanced AI solutions.
- Seamless integration with other iManage RAVN AI products: iManage Extract 3 integrates with iManage AI products such as iManage Classify to save organizations time and labor by automatically organizing large document sets into specific categories to further expedite the review process.
- Flexible deployment: iManage Extract 3 can be deployed in the iManage Cloud or on-premises to meet client security and information governance requirements.
iManage Insight 10 new features include:
- An intuitive user experience for the professional: Based on the award-winning user experience of iManage Work, Insight 10 offers a consistent, easy-to-use experience across desktops and mobile devices.
- Advanced search capabilities: Unlike other search applications, Insight 10 can be tuned and learns user behavior to return more relevant search results, improving user adoption and satisfaction.
- Expertise identification and location: Insight Knowledge Graph uses social criteria and the strength of connections to automatically identify hidden experts and expertise in the organization. With iManage Insight 10, organizations no longer need to codify expertise. Insight 10 can determine and find experts based on the content already produced.
- Rapid setup and broad connectivity: Insight 10 searches and analyzes content from multiple data sources in a single user interface without programming. Advanced Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) capabilities allow organizations to rapidly connect to multiple repositories and standardize how data is represented, enabling better filtering and comparison of search results.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership: By leveraging RAVN, iManage Insight 10 reduces cost of ownership by up to 40 percent over previous versions of the product and allows you to share a single search index across multiple iManage applications, including iManage Work 10 and iManage Records Manager 10.
For more information about this news, visit www.imanage.com.