Workiva updates Wdata with automated capabilities
Workiva, provider of a connected reporting and compliance platform, is introducing new Wdata capabilities such as automatic updates, approval workflows, and improved connectivity.
Wdata is a Workiva platform component that enables customers to orchestrate data from enterprise resource planning (ERP), governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) platforms, other third-party, on-premise systems, and cloud applications.
Once the data is connected in the Workiva platform, users are able to automate updates, track every change, and seamlessly collaborate with colleagues to create trusted reports and regulatory filings.
New Wdata capabilities include:
- Automated Data Updates and Workflows: Users are able to create and manage sequences of tasks—known as chains—to automate workflows across on-premise or cloud data sources. Chains can be configured to automatically refresh data from multiple sources, and then push that data to spreadsheets, documents and presentations for connected reports.
- Finance and Accounting Connectors: Finance and accounting teams are able to access more than 30 connectors to integrate data directly from their most commonly used, on-premise systems and cloud applications for sourcing their ERP, reconciliation, financial close, budgeting, planning and other operational data.
- Risk and Controls Integration: Users can connect GRC, point solution and other audit risk and compliance systems to share issues, risk, controls and other critical data.
- Automated Monitoring and Updates: Users create data connections that can automatically monitor and pull information from source systems on-demand or a set schedule.
- Controlled Access and Approvals: Managers have new tools for governance and oversight because they can control collaborators’ access to defined datasets, establish multi-step approvals and apply full audit trails.
Wdata automation takes away human-entry error and saves time for overworked teams.
For more information about these updates, visit www.workiva.com.