UJET enhances customer support platform
UJET, a provider of multichannel customer support solutions that leverage smartphone technology and intelligent automation, has introduced enhancements to the UJET Customer Support Platform.
With these latest integrations and enhancements, UJET says, it is expanding its functionality within the entire contact center ecosystem. Featuring new workforce management, quality management, and customer relationship management integration and configuration capabilities, the UJET platform now provides expanded capabilities for support agents, supervisors, and administrators, enabling more out-of-the-box data connection, display, and integration options across new and existing systems.
Witht the enhanced UJET Customer Support Platform:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers can leverage UJET’s call and chat adapters, patented smart-actions and advanced routing, including logical evaluation of user segmentation data from Dynamics, helping to reduce overall session times.
- Verint Monet WFM integration enables data to be automatically be pushed from the UJET platform into the WFM system, allowing enabling supervisors to support agents and supervisors to more efficiently run their contact center. Now, support teams can incorporate forecasting, scheduling, and better optimize their contact center workforce and resources through the UJET platform.
- UJET’s call adapter now directly integrates with Verint Monet, meaning the right data is automatically delivered to, and subsequently evaluated by the QM system. The QM integration allows for monitoring and evaluation of agent interactions with customers, tracking keywords, and other key performance metrics, quotas, and goals.
- Customer support professionals can now customize ticket titles quickly and easily via dynamic parameters, in order to help agents see additional useful information, and enable easier and more refined session classification processing within the CRM. Agents, supervisors, and administrators can now customize tickets by phone number, call chat ID, menu path, time stamp, language, and more.
- UJET now allows agents, supervisors, and administrators more flexibility by using their own, existing unique identifiers when looking up end users. Support professionals can now easily and efficiently assign sessions and customer information by referencing their preferred customer ID.
In situations where there is a need to resolve a customer issue, manage the agent workforce, track agent performance and quality of service, or optimize data flow, support agents and supervisors often find themselves moving between multiple separate systems, said Joerg Habermeier, head of product at UJET. The new enhancements to the platform are reflective of UJET's commitment to a cloud-native, mobile-focused, and intelligent approach to improving the entire contact center ecosystem, Habermeier added.
To learn more, go to www.ujet.co/integrations.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned