Tacton expands visualization for manufacturing
Tacton, a provider in smart commerce solutions for manufacturers, is expanding visualization capabilities, enhancing the customer experience by giving manufacturers the ability to configure and view customized products.
Tacton Visualization will give customers the ability to bring their products to life with 3D modeling in real-time, allowing customers to make tweaks and adjustments on the fly while integrating sales and engineering teams, making for a more seamless and efficient buying process.
"The manufacturing sales process has historically been bogged down by inaccurate orders and poor overall customer experience, particularly by today's modern standard of placing the customer at the center of every business transaction," said Frederic Laziou, CEO of Tacton. "Tacton Visualization elevates the buying process with a consumer-like experience that allows customers to make their own design changes in real-time, which radically improves sales effectiveness for manufacturers."
Visualization product highlights include:
- Real-time visualization. Customers communicate in real-time using an on-screen configurator, with varying viewpoints for fast navigation and orientation.
- Drag-and-drop capabilities. A consumer-grade experience allows customers to make design adjustments throughout the buying process.
- Augmented reality. Customers have the ability to visualize their products in context and use AR in live CPQ sessions.
- Advanced customer quotes. Manufacturers can integrate product images and QR codes for AR directly within customer quotes.
- Mobile support. A mobile app is currently available for iOS devices.
Tacton Visualization builds on the company's 20-plus years of delivering Smart Commerce solutions, powered by Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) technology, to manufacturing customers.
Tacton Visualization empowers customers to make informed business decisions quicker and with fewer errors, shortening the sales cycle thanks to real-time collaboration throughout the buying process.
For more information about this news, visit www.tacton.com.