SDL MultiTrans now compatible with RelativityOne
Relativity has announced that SDL's translation management system, SDL MultiTrans, is now fully compatible with RelativityOne, Relativity’s cloud-based e-discovery platform. By integrating RelativityOne with SDL Linguistic AI and machine translation (MT) technology, alongside specialized human translation processes, organizations can centralize and automatically translate large volumes of e-discovery documents and critical courtroom files all from one platform.
According to the companies, managing and gaining insight from information, across a variety of formats, languages, and data sources, are among organizations’ biggest challenges. Keeping information secure, and scaling legal technology to account for growing amounts of discoverable data adds to the problem. The integration between SDL MultiTrans and RelativityOne addresses these multilingual challenges in a comprehensive way, allowing companies to translate vast amounts of electronically stored information directly within RelativityOne.
“SDL already works with 19 of the top 20 global legal firms, and has a 27 year history in providing secure translation and digital services to the industry. This unmatched experience offers companies an opportunity to address the complexities and challenges associated with dealing with mountains of critical evidence,” said Christophe Djaouani, SVP of regulated industries at SDL. “Our partnership with Relativity makes it easy for companies to handle anything related to large corporate legal matters, from translating and analyzing millions of documents to preparing critical contracts and court-presentable documents.”
The SDL MultiTrans’ integration with RelativityOne enables the following benefits:
- Comprehensive translation capability: State-of-the-art neural machine translation (NMT) combined with expert human translation ensures more precision, as well as complete control and reduction of translation costs. With the ability to send documents in batch or individually documents can be translated either by MT or expert human translators.
- Automatic language Identification: Automatic detection of languages and data sets within content.
- Linguistic steering services: Ensures that high volume automatic translations get critical terminology correct, and also enables the most relevant foreign language data to be discovered and presented for review in a timely manner.
- Native file translation: Native file formats supported in Relativity including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), emails, PDFs, and text. The formatting of an original file (table, headers, spacing, font, etc.) is retained in the translation, allowing teams to identify the location of key information in the original foreign language document.
- Translation customization: Service availability to adapt translations to any legal case, content, or industry with custom enhancements—including terminology and glossaries—for even more accurate translations.
- Robust, scalable & secure: Translate large volumes of documents in a fraction of the time. SDL MultiTrans is secured using certified SSL technology, and on-premise solutions to ensure the data never leaves the corporate network, preventing information leaks.
SDL MultiTrans is a translation management system that securely streamlines and enhances an organization’s translation and localization process. SDL MultiTrans is integrated with SDL’s superior MT engine. Translations are available across 122 language pairs, including the globe’s most challenging: Russian, Chinese and Korean.
RelativityOne is a secure and easy-to-run cloud e-discovery platform that can be scaled or extended to meet the needs of any litigation or investigation. More than 90 applications from partners can be found in the Relativity App Hub, which gives users the ability to pick and choose the solutions that best suit their unique workflows across different stages of the e-discovery process—and solve data challenges outside e-discovery.
www.relativity.com and www.sdl.com