Registration is Now Open for KMWorld 2017
Registration is now open for KMWorld 2017, an event that focuses on the fact that people are at the core of knowledge sharing and the key to high functioning organizations.
The annual conference will take place Monday, November 6, to Thursday, November 9, at the JW Marriott, Washington, D.C.
The brightest minds in knowledge and information management will gather in Washington, D.C. to share real-world examples of how KM and related disciplines can provide value organizations and transform businesses.
KMWorld and its co-located events - Taxonomy Boot Camp, Enterprise Search & Discovery, SharePoint Symposium, and Text Analytics Forum - showcase organizations that have creative digital strategies for their future.
See how these enterprises are addressing digital disruptions in new and exciting ways and are changing the culture of their enterprises. Learn how to utilize people power, thinking, and tech to charge forward in your industry.
Organized and produced by Information Today, Inc., KMWorld 2017 offers a wide-ranging program especially focused to meet the needs of executives and strategic business and technology decision makers and is a must-attend for those concerned with improving their organization’s bottom line, business processes and productivity, as well as streamlining operations and accelerating development and innovation in their evolving enterprises.
KMWorld 2017 registration includes:
- Access to all keynotes and KMWorld conference sessions on November 7-9
- Light continental breakfast each morning before the keynote
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Attendee Luncheons each day
- Admission to the Enterprise Solutions Showcase
- Enterprise Solutions Showcase Grand Opening Reception on November 6
- Networking Reception in the Enterprise Solutions Showcase on November 7
- Access to conference presentations online
Discounted pricing is available for a limited time. Register here.