Pramata Simplifies the Billing Process with Release of New Platform Update
Pramata, a commercial relationship operations company, is releasing its Fall 2018 update, providing updates that help large B2B enterprises quickly deploy targeted solutions that identify and eliminate revenue leakage using a deeper, up-to-date and complete understanding of their customer relationships.
The Pramata Fall ’18 Release introduces a next generation platform and intuitive user experience called ‘Voyager’ that provides sales operations, billing, and finance teams the ability to connect the commercial relationship dots between contracted agreements and actual billing and sales activities.
Pramata’s next gen platform makes possible the accurate, on-demand, single source of commercial relationship truth that has eluded B2B enterprises for years.
Pramata’s platform simplifies and speeds the deployment of a broad range of revenue leakage solutions needed to help billing and finance teams:
- Identify and correct under-billing or over-billing errors
- Apply appropriate cost pass-throughs and pricing increases.
For sales operations teams, Pramata’s platform provides:
- Never-before-seen insights into cross-sell, upsell and white space opportunities for stronger renegotiations and revenue growth
- Removal of the costly time suck of account research—refocusing that energy toward active selling time
- The ability to run playbooks to ensure profitability of every customer in a portfolio.
The Pramata platform combines clean, accurate contractual data with company billing and operational system information, then injects commercial-grade capabilities like analytics, scoring metrics and a rules engine, and presents the results within the new Voyager user interface.
For more information about these updates, visit www.pramata.com.