OpenText releases new cloud and hybrid offerings for SAP solutions
OpenText, a global leader in enterprise information management (EIM), has introduced OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors solutions, a native cloud offering delivered via the latest OT2 release.
SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based human resource management system that covers everything from payroll to employee engagement.
The OT2 release supports rapid construction of cloud applications to transform business workloads through a microservices-based platform that extends existing cloud applications. With several additional new solutions, OpenText continues to deliver a platform for innovation where customers can leverage their information, foster collaboration and make better decisions.
The new solutions for SAP customers, include:
- OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors (sold by SAP as SAP SuccessFactors Document Management by OpenText) addresses the demands of the digital workforce through the simplification and transformation of current HR processes. OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors manages employee file content with an easily deployed cloud solution to simplify HR processes and boost employee engagement. These solutions provide customers with access to information to help them manage talent, transform HR processes, and meet the expectations of today’s workforce with the first cloud application for SAP solutions built on OpenText OT2.
- OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management for Engineering (sold by SAP as SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText, add-on for capital projects and operations) is a targeted solution for engineering, operations and maintenance teams expanding the Extended Enterprise Content Management platform for SAP solutions from OpenText. It is aimed at increasing production uptime and revenue by speeding task and project completion, providing efficient external and internal collaboration, reducing time to milestones and boosting compliance. Offered both on-premise and in the cloud, it helps control engineering and asset information, work processes, and risk across the lifecycle of projects and operations.
- OpenText Extended ECM for Microsoft Office 365 (sold as SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText, add-on for Microsoft Office 365) is a cloud solution connecting Office 365 directly into SAP ERP, CRM, and related business applications, integrating Microsoft Teams, Groups, Outlook Online, and SharePoint Online into key processes. This provides a better collaboration experience and automates governance and control of documents. Based on best practices, customers can automate the creation and decommissioning of Teams without losing the related content as part of the typical project or case lifecycle. Office Online integration provides co-authoring sessions directly from Extended ECM or any integrated Business Application (i.e., SAP Fiori) without worrying about versions or edits.
- OpenText Information Extraction Service for SAP Solutions (IES) (sold by SAP as SAP Information Extraction by OpenText) uses machine learning and optical character recognition to capture and extract information from incoming communications. The software enables automation via a service, integrated into SAP solutions to help capture any incoming document, including invoices, sales orders, quotations, delivery notes, and order confirmations, and then passes this information, in the appropriate business context, to the correct SAP process.
- OpenText has also expanded the scope of the existing OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solution (VIM) (sold by SAP as SAP Invoice Management by OpenText and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText for SAP S/4HANA). VIM will ingest information from delivery notes, order confirmation documents and apply digital processing and reporting. Replacing manual processing for these new document types increases compliance, control and visibility, thereby improving bottom-line profitability.
OpenText for SAP solutions help organizations securely manage data and documents on and off cloud, and are integrated with SAP’s Intelligent Suite, said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO & CTO. “With OpenText, all elements of an organization's enterprise information—digital content and structured SAP data—are available in the context of key business processes and on any device.”
For more information on the SAP and OpenText partnership, click here.