OpenText introduces massive Cloud Editions update
OpenText is releasing OpenText Cloud Editions (CE) 21.2, giving customers the choice to run their software anywhere—off-cloud, in the private cloud, in the public cloud platform of choice, or through cloud API services.
“The past year has shown the importance of digital transformation for organizations of all sizes,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO of OpenText. “Cloud Editions provide customers with flexible deployment options and secure, purpose-built solutions to support modern work, connect to global commerce, and engage their customers in new ways. With the innovations in CE 21.2, customers will be able to accelerate growth and stay ahead of the competition.”
CE can be paired with expert managed services to ensure success at each stage of the Information Management journey. New features, use-cases and enhancements are delivered quarterly.
Anchoring CE 21.2 is a new Content Services platform to power modern work in the cloud. OpenText Core Content and OpenText Case Management are multi-tenant cloud offerings that are quick and easy to deploy and can be tailored to address unique line of business, departmental, and industry needs.
Built to connect content to the systems and people that need it, Core Content integrates with business applications that customers already use, including a deep integration with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud.
Core Case Management is a no-code SaaS application that manages unstructured and complex processes to enable smarter and quicker case resolution and improved customer and employee experiences.
By combining content management, case management, and integration into lead applications, the solution delivers a unified approach to managing an organization’s content lifecycle in context of its formal and informal business processes.
The OpenText Content Cloud empowers modern work by improving user productivity, process stability, and providing solutions to assist with regulatory compliance. In addition to Core Content and Core Case Management, key innovations in CE 21.2 include:
- Core for Federated Compliance expands governance to Microsoft Office 365 to help organizations manage records policies and compliance across OpenText and Microsoft repositories simultaneously, including SharePoint and OneDrive.
- OpenText eDOCS improves user productivity with smart profiling to automate classification of content.
- OpenText Axcelerate speeds review for eDiscovery and investigations with faster data ingestion, enhanced culling, and enhancements to chat review.
The OpenText Business Network Cloud connects business to global commerce and trading networks through a unified platform for streamlined connectivity, secure collaboration, and real-time business intelligence. Key innovations in CE 21.2 include:
- More than 60 new SAP S/4 HANA API connectors for OpenText Trading Grid enable companies to accelerate SAP ECC related migration projects. Trading Grid also strengthens self-service testing capabilities for accelerated partner onboarding.
- OpenText Active Invoice with Compliance helps organizations meet e-invoice country-specific tax and business regulatory compliance with validation needed.
- OpenText IoT platform introduces mobile device provisioning for fast IoT device onboarding and new exception management dashboards to flag real-time events and streamline management of large device groups.
The OpenText Experience Cloud provides a single platform to deliver modern engagements across the customer journey. Key innovations in CE 21.2 include:
- OpenText Exstream now features new AI services that support compliance, rationalization and efficiency by simplifying template maintenance, rationalization, and migration of document templates and content from other CCM solutions to Exstream.
- OpenText Media Management introduces new capabilities for seamless collaboration, including video mark-up and annotation, the ability to preview 360 Spin Sets and intelligent asset recommendations.
- A new integration between CX-E Voice and Microsoft Teams Phone System facilitates a smooth transition to a mixed Unified Communications (UC) deployment.
With Cloud Edition 21.2, OpenText has also released three new industry solutions that are targeted to support specific customer needs:
- Remote Access for Energy and Manufacturing from OpenText provides real time, synchronized access to relevant technical content stored in a central repository. The solution offers employees in both the energy and manufacturing sectors immediate access to the latest versions of key documentation from their mobile devices.
- Digital Experience (DXP) for Retail Banking from OpenText helps retail banks create superior digital experiences by bringing relevant content to the core of every interaction with real-time contextual engagements based on customer activity, preferences, and priorities.
- Asset Intelligence Tracking for Manufacturing from OpenText provides insight into the location and condition of manufactures’ assets to help reduce asset loss, improve logistics, and create efficiencies.
For more information about these updates, visit www.opentext.com.