OpenText addresses enterprise and government requirements with updates to EIM portfolio
OpenText, a provider of enterprise information management, has announced its latest technology update, with innovations across its entire portfolio. This release further improves the capture, governance, exchange and use of information to drive productivity, growth and a lasting competitive advantage.
Key features of the new update include:
- Intelligent automation and AI integrations that remove manual tasks and add value to business processes.
- The launch of the OpenText Global Partner Directory, a searchable supplier sourcing and onboarding solution.
- The introduction of cloud-native applications for OpenText™ Content Services, new SaaS offerings designed to manage information and content-intensive business processes as well as a slew of updates to enable enterprises to solve complex security challenges.
Delivering Continuous Innovation in EIM
New product updates across the OpenText portfolio provide enhancements to EIM productivity and efficiency. Intelligent automation and AI integrations remove manual tasks and add value to business processes, in the following ways:
- OpenText Axcelerate adds automated machine-translations of documents for global investigations in partnership with Veritone and automated sentiment analysis and entity extract. OpenText eDOCS now features AI-powered search.
- Content suggestion generation and translation is now available in the OpenText Web Content Management Solution, TeamSite.
- Enhancements to the OpenText Extended ECM Platform enable users to automate multiple simultaneous content-driven processes through asynchronous processing.
Managing Risk in Trading Partners
To help enterprises speed time-to-market for supplier engagement and to reduce operational, financial and reputational risk in supplier selection, OpenText is introducing the OpenText Global Partner Directory, a searchable supplier sourcing and onboarding solution. With the Global Partner Directory, enterprises can easily connect with suppliers on the OpenText Trading Grid, the world’s largest cross-industry community of B2B supply chain trading partners. Advanced data filters within the Global Partner Directory enable users to rapidly and confidently identify the right suppliers to do business with based on multiple factors such as goods sold, company size, regional coverage, trading practices, protocol used and financial risk profile.
The release also advances the company’s cloud offerings with the introduction of cloud-native applications for OpenText Content Services, including OpenText Content Suite Platform, OpenText Extended ECM Platform, OpenText Documentum and OpenText InfoArchive.
These cloud-native Content Services applications update automatically, scale dramatically, and run anywhere—both on- and off-cloud and represent important progress on the company’s path to launching OpenText Cloud Editions (CE) in 2020.
OpenText has a portfolio of SaaS applications designed to manage information and content-intensive business processes. OpenText Core applications are built on OpenText OT2 next-generation EIM-as-a-Service platform. This release introduces:
- OpenText Core for Federated Compliance, a centralized application for oversight of records policies across multiple content repositories. Available immediately for Documentum, the application features a unique hybrid architecture which honors local control and data sovereignty requirements.
- OpenText Core Experience Insights, a SaaS application that provides marketing leaders full visibility over their customer’s journey – from website interactions to email engagement, social media content and call center performance.
These new applications join a roster of SaaS offerings, including the recently announced OpenText Core Capture, OpenText Core Share, and OpenText Core Signature.
Additional new tools and capabilities from OpenText address investigative, legal and information security challenges.
For more information about the new and updated OpenText offerings, go to www.opentext.com.