NetApp launches new cloud updates to boost customer experience
NetApp, the data authority for hybrid cloud, is reinventing customer experience with NetApp Keystone, a program that offers a range of flexible solutions for customers whether they choose to build or buy their cloud infrastructure.
“In today’s environment, cloud sets the benchmark for customer experience,” said George Kurian, NetApp CEO. “We’ve built and delivered the data fabric strategy to simplify and modernize our customer’s data centers and enable success in the hybrid cloud era. The solutions we are introducing are an extension of that philosophy – what data fabric has done to simplify and integrate data infrastructure; our new flexible consumption models do at the business level.”
NetApp Keystone is a program that offers a range of flexible solutions for customers, whether they choose to build or buy their cloud infrastructure, on their premises or off. Keystone offers the agility, pay-per-use economics, dynamic scaling, and operational simplicity that customers need to be able to consume cloud on their own terms.
Keystone features include:
- Flexibility to mix and match purchases and subscription payment methods
- Ability to run any NetApp service in any environment—on-premise, cloud, and hybrid
- Freedom to choose how it’s all managed—by NetApp, a partner, or internally
- Simplified ownership experience that makes it easier to buy, operate and grow starting with NetApp’s new systems, the A400, FAS8300 and FAS8700
Keystone is designed to meet the reality of a hybrid multicloud world where IT teams need to have greater choice, flexibility, and freedom to run and pay for their data services however they want.
Along with the new program and simplified customer experience, NetApp announced a number of updates throughout its portfolio, with a range of new product launches, enhancements, and integrations.
- AIOps: New integrated solution with Active IQ and Cloud Insights offer access to NetApp’s growing data lake of IT infrastructure intelligence.
- Data security and protection purpose-built for hybrid multicloud: New data services provide security and compliance for key industries, including federal, defense, and critical infrastructure.
- New software and systems meet the demands of new and traditional enterprise applications. New flash storage systems and solutions and NetApp ONTAP updates offer a wide range of performance options.
- Cloud-agnostic DevOps. Leveraging Kubernetes, NetApp has created a redesigned model to allow true application portability and answer the economic factors and complexity concerns that have begun to plague modern DevOps.
NetApp’s vision is to simplify the business of data services for customers from every perspective: from how they buy and consume products and services to how they run them in their environments and who services them.
For more information about these updates, visit www.netapp.com.