MindManager makes remote work easier with collaboration tools across Windows, Microsoft Teams, Mac, Web, and Chromebook
MindManager, helping millions of users bring clarity and structure to plans and projects, is introducing new apps for Web and Chromebook to make it seamless for colleagues to work together, no matter where they are or the platform they are using.
“We are focused on making it easier for people to stay connected in a remote world so they can deliver the results they need to be successful,” said Blair Young, senior director of product, MindManager. “MindManager acts as a virtual whiteboard for team members to capture their thoughts, ideas, and data, empowering them to make decisions and take the critical actions they need to drive success. Providing ultimate flexibility for the user and organization, MindManager is a single tool that spans inception, implementation, automation, tracking, and reporting.”
MindManager can help teams tap into their collective brainpower using its virtual whiteboard to capture, organize, and share information.
Team members can work together or apart across platforms using MindManager’s cloud-based co-editing to make real time updates to shared files.
New sharing capabilities give users the option to share sections of a diagram with team members, making it simple to share critical content in other existing or new diagrams.
MindManager supports popular platforms and gives teams the freedom to work how, when, and where they want, including:
- MindManager Web: Easy to use and accessible on any major web browser.
- MindManager Chromebook: Accessible from the Chromebook desktop.
- MindManager Mac Places: Support for OneDrive and SharePoint on MindManager Mac.
MindManager helps teams stay aligned and on track with enhanced sharing capabilities such as:
- Cross-platform co-editing: Collaborate in real time with secure, cloud-based co-editing sessions. Diagrams can be viewed and edited at any time on any platform—Windows, Mac, Microsoft Teams, Chromebook, or Web.
- Map part sharing: Share and reuse content in an instant. Users can send selected parts of their diagrams to other team members to be used within other diagrams or edited and returned.
MindManager deployment is streamlined with new admin controls for enabling and disabling specific features across an organization.
With MindManager’s new SOC 2 Type 2 certification, organizations can be confident that their data and privacy are secured. Additional enterprise features include:
- Full disaster recovery system with automated failover
- Single sign-on (SSO) activation with new Azure AD group provisioning
- License administration
- Single language installer
- End-user language selector
Across the portfolio, MindManager applications for Windows, Web, and Chromebook are available in English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian; and the MindManager application for Mac is available in English, French, and German.
For more information about this news, visit www.mindmanager.com.