Luminoso updates platform to conduct a more robust analysis of unstructured customer data
Luminoso is introducing a series of new capabilities in Luminoso Daylight, the company’s natural language understanding application.
With the introduction of advanced sentiment analysis, and a new insights dashboard, Luminoso’s users will be able to conduct more robust analyses of unstructured customer data, faster than ever before.
Launched in 2015, Luminoso Daylight has helped organizations from around the world uncover actionable insights from customer feedback.
Business and technical users alike can derive analytical value and deep insights in minutes with Luminoso Daylight, allowing them to make informed decisions, fixes, and improvements to their products and services more quickly.
The company built Daylight to offer all users — including those without data science backgrounds — the fastest, most intuitive way to automate the understanding of customer feedback datasets without barriers, such as the need for training machine learning models and creating ontologies, said Ying Chen, chief product officer of Luminoso.
Luminoso Daylight now features the expansion of answers-first approach and advanced sentiment analysis.
Luminoso is introducing Highlights, a Luminoso Daylight dashboard that enables users at all levels of data science to find insights from customer experience data even faster.
With Highlights, employees in marketing, sales, product development, or service departments can simply upload customer feedback datasets related to a specific product, service, or brand, and immediately find answers to a number of questions, such as:
- Which concepts in the feedback are most prevalent?
- What do people feel strongly about regarding a product, service, or brand?
- What issues are affecting the star rating of a company’s product or service?
- What are the largest clusters of conversation?
Luminoso Daylight now provides advanced document-level sentiment for concepts, identifying the words and phrases that customers feel most strongly about.
Using Daylight’s sentiment capabilities, customers can:
- Understand the sentiment associated with words and phrases (negative, positive, and neutral);
- Surface the top 50 words and phrases with the most sentiment;
- Filter subsets of documents to examine differences in sentiment; and
- Analyze sentiment natively in multiple languages, including emojis and emoticons.
For more information about these updates, visit https://luminoso.com.