Kryon Process Discovery adds real-time visibility
Kryon, a full-cycle automation solution provider known for its customer-centric approach to robotic process automation (RPA) and process discovery, is launching real-time Kryon Process Discovery (version 20.9) to further strengthen the Full-Cycle Automation Suite.
With real-time Process Discovery built into the latest version of Kryon Full-Cycle Automation, companies can know within minutes the processes best-suited for bots.
By identifying more possible use cases for automation, including those that span across multiple departments, real-time Process Discovery maximizes efficiency and increases the return on investment in enterprise automation.
In addition, ConsoleX, Kryon’s next generation orchestration tool, which was launched back in April 2020, has also been upgraded to support large-scale bot deployments.
A single server can now process hundreds of triggers simultaneously, so bots are always utilized at their best capacity, ultimately increasing ROI. Further, Console X delivers immediate insights into bot performance and automatically troubleshoots any issues.
”Kryon is changing the RPA game with the fastest process discovery technology in the industry. Currently, the industry standard is days to weeks to analyze and map processes in one team; with the newest version of Full-Cycle Automation, Kryon has reduced that to minutes and scaled up to hundreds of users,” said Harel Tayeb, CEO of Kryon Systems.
Other key enhancements to Kryon Full-Cycle Automation include:
- Large-scale data collection: Ability to support data collection for thousands of users in real-time
- Real-time process mapping: Ability to map all processes automatically without manual intervention or input from business analysts, reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) and speeding up time to implementation
- Industry-leading data analysis accuracy: Ability to automatically discover business processes with more than 90% accuracy
- Improved user experience: The Process Discovery platform is redesigned to enable a real-time experience for the user.
- Google-like search form will guide the user to find the most relevant candidates for automation
- Handy video preview of each process to shorten the initial review process, replacing the need to interview an SME
- Statistics to support overall understanding of the process impact
- Dynamic process context: Ability to account for any changes in processes as they occur, a critical step to ensure all variations of the process are identified and the most efficient one is automated.
For more information about this release, visit www.kryonsystems.com.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned