Kofax boosts robotic processes with RPA 10.4
Kofax, a supplier of Intelligent Automation software, is updating Kofax Robotic Process Automation (RPA), with features that include Automatic Process Discovery and Robotic Lifecycle Management with Git (an open source version-control system for tracking programing changes).
Automated Process Discovery records, maps, and analyzes targeted business processes, applications, and actions – human interactions via the desktop and multiple internal and external business applications and reference sites. It also provides insight into existing processes and tasks and helps identify repetitive tasks that can be performed by RPA robots.
- Leveraging human creativity and ingenuity in working with multiple and complex applications when designing RPA robots.
- Designing RPA robots quicker and more accurately with volumetric and exception path analysis.
- Low-impact process discovery, which records and logs user interactions data with no effect on any day-to-day business.
Integrated industry standard based on Git Version Control System (VCS) for managing enterprise RPA robot deployments from hundreds to thousands of RPA robots.
VCS helps manage RPA robots, snippets, resources and schedules – while synchronizing between different source control repositories such as dev, test and production environments.
Benefits of this update include:
- Consolidated enterprise-wide robot management in a single management console to maximize ROI.
- The ability to easily compare different robot versions to track differences and significantly reduce troubleshooting time.
- The ability to quickly and easily compare robots, identify differences, eliminate overlaps and avoid application conflicts prior to deploying RPA robots.
Kofax RPA's cognitive document automation applies powerful, AI-based intelligence to learn and process unstructured document data. With machine learning analysis, Kofax takes the guesswork out of complex document processing and dynamically adapts to evolving data processes.
These features will benefit users in a variety of ways including:
- Increased productivity of document and data handling by processing more documents and electronic data faster.
- Improved data quality and reduced errors and exceptions in document-based and data-intensive business processes.
- Ensured compliance and an enhanced level of customer engagement.
For more information about this release, visit www.kofax.com.