Jitterbit accelerates workflow integration and automation with latest release
Jitterbit, the API transformation company, is releasing the Message Queue (MQ) Service, a cloud-based, multi-tenant message queuing service fully integrated into its Harmony Platform, a comprehensive solution for seamless workflow automation.
Combining the power of integration, API management, EDI, no-code app development and, now, message queuing, Harmony enables customers across industries to accelerate digital transformation and hyperautomation initiatives by simplifying complex automations and speeding the deployment of new integrations, according to the company. In addition to this, Jitterbit is also introducing new and enhanced pre-built integrations and native connectors.
Jitterbit’s Message Queue (MQ) Service provides customers with the tools and capabilities to create, deploy, and manage message queues to support asynchronous processing, guarantee message delivery and enable more efficient management of system workloads and resources.
Mid-size and large businesses with many integrated applications are building complex workflows with these integrations. By extending the Harmony Platform with message queuing services, customers can simplify their connectivity infrastructure and more easily manage their workflow integrations.
Key benefits of Jitterbit’s MQ Service include:
- Simpler backend configuration: Jitterbit’s MQ Service simplifies the complex, time-consuming and costly process of configuring the backend infrastructure needed for message queuing. Coupled with Harmony’s already powerful integration capabilities, this gives customers a single platform to build and manage business process automations throughout their business.
- Seamless integration management: MQ Service helps users easily manage integrations by decoupling the exchange of data between applications. As a part of the Harmony Platform, MQ eliminates the need to rebuild integrations when an application is upgraded, changed or goes down, saving organizations time and resources, as well as empowering them to expand to new automations.
New connectors and pre-built integrations accelerate integration processes include:
- HTTP v2 Connector: Jitterbit’s new HTTP v2 connector is a significant upgrade and offers additional authorization types, as well as a simpler interface for ease of use.
- Salesforce Events Connector: The Jitterbit Harmony Salesforce Events Connector allows users to consume events from Salesforce Platform Events and Salesforce Change Data Capture (CDC) Events in a Salesforce instance.
- New Recipes and Templates: Jitterbit continues to build on its momentum by adding new recipes and templates to the hundreds of existing ones that offer pre-built process automations for repeatable use cases for key endpoints, such as Salesforce Service Cloud, WooCommerce, Workday, and NetSuite, significantly accelerating customers’ time to deployment.
“As companies seek new ways to improve business operations and increase profitability, every step toward streamlining integrations and automating internal processes has a significant impact,” said Vito Salvaggio, senior vice president, product management, at Jitterbit. “At Jitterbit, we believe that better system integrations and hyperautomation go hand-in-hand—and are both essential to an organization’s success in 2023 and beyond. That’s why we designed our latest Harmony enhancements to deliver what our customers need and want most—simple, highly effective solutions within a single, comprehensive platform.”
For more information about this news, visit www.jitterbit.com.