Ephesoft Enhances Platform to Speed up Data Capture and Analysis
Ephesoft, Inc., a developer of supervised machine learning-based document capture and analytics solutions, is releasing Ephesoft Transact 4.5 for smart document capture, classification and export of unstructured content.
Version 4.5 includes over 200 new features and enhancements expanding the company’s ability to help organizations accelerate data capture and analysis, reduce errors, and increase productivity.
New features in Ephesoft Transact 4.5 include:
- Machine learning Web Services APIs.
- Auto extraction using supervised machine learning.
- Improved processing speed.
- Export functionality for Box, SharePoint, SAP and Web Services.
- Added language support.
- Other features: Transact 4.5 adds knowledge bases, side-by-side table extraction, the ability to perform RESTful API lookups into other systems, as well as support for Microsoft Exchange Web Services.
- Additional supported operating systems.
For more information about this update, visit www.ephesoft.com.