Adobe Experience Manager gets boost from AI updates
Adobe is introducing new innovations in Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud in Adobe Experience Cloud, that automate and simplify the delivery of customer experiences for marketers and allow IT to further accelerate app development.
Enhanced workflows help marketers, IT and creatives work smarter and faster, empowering brands to personalize every customer experience. Leveraging Adobe Sensei, the company’s AI and machine learning technology, brands can automatically deliver the right content to the right individual.
New Experience Manager advancements empower marketers from companies of all sizes and across industries to intelligently:
- Deliver engaging experiences
- Manage and discover the right assets
- Optimize videos for any channel
- Streamline and speed up content creation
- Quickly author multichannel customer communications
New hybrid content management system (CMS) capabilities in Experience Manager improve agility and flexibility for IT professionals and developers, helping to:
- Automatically add capacity during high user traffic
- Create and manage experiences with agility
- Speed up web applications development
For more information about these updates, visit www.adobe.com.