ASG Technologies unveils ASG-Zenith digital automation platform
ASG Technologies has added a new digital automation platform, ASG-Zenith, to accelerate and simplify digitization initiatives.
Introduced in a SaaS-based delivery model with future offerings for hybrid and on-premise deployments planned, ASG-Zenith creates a new approach to process automation and includes multiple technologies—such as business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA) and policy and content privacy—united through ASG-Studio, a single, common, visual design environment.
According to ASG, businesses automating their processes face the pressures of increasing demands to connect and transact through digital channels, all while complying with increasing regulation of data privacy.
ASG-Zenith enables customers and partners to build flexible business solutions on top of common business services with out-of-box mobility, using a modern model-driven business platform, and supports privacy by design, enabling policy-decision management through the same common design environment, ASG-Studio.
The ASG-Zenith platform is comprised of the following components:
- ASG-Studio: Single low-code/no-code model-driven design environment for assembly of process automation and business applications that enables users to learn once and use everywhere including for workflows, content-centric processes, robotic automations and content governance policies
- Process Services: BPM and RPA that can be used standalone or linked for higher levels of automation of repetitive business processes
- Decision Services: Abstracted policy engine that attaches rules to content to make decisions and add intelligence throughout its lifecycle
- Repository Services: Set of services that governs content ingested and created through its lifecycle and in compliance with regulations
- Presentation Services: Modern digital workspace that creates persona-based dashboards and consoles for omni-channel consumption
Existing ASG customers will be able to leverage their investment in ASG-Zenith across the extended enterprise with the ability to implement complex processes and content rich applications, for capture and dissemination of content, through the seamless integration of ASG’s Process Services and Robotic Process Automation.
“As digital transformation progresses, businesses of all kinds are pressed to become more agile in developing their unique competitive business model,” said David Downing, EVP of product management and product marketing at ASG Technologies. “ASG-Zenith considers productivity, flexibility and visibility at the model and design phase, enabling greater success of digital transformation projects.”
For more information, go to www.asg.com.